Molotov wolftail
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000f33; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC Here is a 'splodey Scorpius for Panda to patch up! WC 400+

Make a wish when your childhood dies.

He was near one of the many entrances to the caverns when he looked up and saw the black and white woman and her companion come rushing out. He recognized her from the pack lands, but did not know her very well nor really what her place in the pack was. Luckily, she had heard his cries, and came running to him because she was a healer. How damn lucky that a medic had actually heard his call! He held his hands out before him, and they were bloody, already blistered and swollen and trembling. He was pained, but he had felt this pain before, and he knew what to expect. Though it was his hands, it was not nearly as traumatic and painful as he remembered when his face was seared half off as a puppy.

“Scorpius,” he uttered his name through clenched teeth in a rough introduction, then took a deep breath to steady himself. His eyes clenched shut for a beat before turning back to Panda. He briefly glanced at Venom, noting the man's presence, before looking at the Corson once again. “I was working on... working on a project, a weapon, and it went wrong.” He mostly spoke smoothly... mostly... as he tried to give her the jist of what had happened to him.

“A bottle of alcohol exploded, and I had it on my hands,” he glanced down at his feet to see small russet droplets in the dirt, and then he looked at his body. It could have been the first time he noticed the wounds from the glass shrapnel that stuck into him. Still, that was the least of his worries.

“I've been burned before,” no shit Sherlock, it was literally written all over his face, and even if you couldn't tell because of the skull mask that covered his disfigured countenance, the withered and burned bit of his ear that was left swore testament to that. “I don't know if this is as bad, but... ointment... mother put on ointment...” He was kind of just babbling now. Of course Panda, as a healer, would know about ointment or whatever the best treatment for burns was. He stared at his hands, fingers swelling up and blistering to nearly double their size now. He frowned, and a gloss came over his face. He was shocked, and the reality of the situation was starting to slowly seep away. “Wait... it doesn't feel that bad anymore.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread