Molotov wolftail
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000f33; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC PP no problemo! Other small PP ok too, like him not holding still or if he needs to move again that doesn't require major reply. WC 600+

Make a wish when your childhood dies.

It was starting to feel like this was all some kind of bad dream. He wasn't sure that he felt his hands anymore, the pain in them gone unless he tried to flex his fingers. He didn't know that this was a sign of his body going into shock, a defense mechanism of the flesh that could purport bad tidings. But Panda was here, and she would care for him. The blistered flesh on his hands was beginning to ooze half cauterized blood now, and other fluid. He looked up at the man she called Venom and watched as he went, again feeling more like he was a dreamy apparition that was receding down the hall.

He didn't really hear much of what Panda said, as he stared down blankly at his hands. After a moment he did look at her though, confused at first, and then he nodded slowly. “Your den, right,” he muttered, but she was already leading him there. At least it was easy to follow her guidance. Even a little out of it like he was he still knew the halls of the caverns, and no twist or turn surprised him even though he did not know exactly which den belonged to the black and white woman. Soon enough they were there, though. Or had it taken a while to get there? Scorpius wasn't sure.

“Maybe someone could send for my mother?” He suggested as they crossed the threshold into the room. He wasn't begging for mommy by any means, but Scorpius welcomed any chance he could get for Naniko to come to his side. Or would she just think he was stupid for being burned again? He didn't care. She could think he was stupid, as long as she thought about him. But somehow... she had welcomed him back with such open arms, such love, he thought maybe she would not be angry with him. Funny how this full grown man was still so worried about Momma.

He took the seat he was offered, and it seemed that some of his wits were returning to him now. Though unpleasantly enough with the wit also came more pain. He looked at Panda, more comprehension in his eyes again. “Yeah... I know,” he said gruffly, annoyed. Why did the damned thing have to blow up then? It was the result he had been looking for the whole time. Why that one? Why then when he was so close? “It wasn't supposed to happen like that. It was meant to be set up and then thrown, and it should have exploded on impact. At least, that's my understanding of it. So many times I tried before, too, and the rag kept going out. Once it fell into the alcohol and it didn't even catch fire. How could that happen? I don't know why it did this time. I don't understand it. The fire just... wanted to catch this time...” Scorpius fully believed that fire was some kind of living, breathing thing, and while you could ask it to do something, ultimately it would always do what it wanted to do. This time, it wanted to explode the fuck all over him. He started mentally retracing his steps, wondering what he had done to anger his beloved flame.

He held his hands out, placing them over the bucket and looking at Panda as though for reassurance that this was what she wanted, but the instruction was simple and anyone could see that this was correct. His eyes flicked to the other tools Venom had brought in, the tweezers, and his visible eyebrow arched. “What are those for?” He had forgotten about the glass shrapnel stuck fast all over his torso, and even the piece in his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread