this is not a drive by
[html]

Alma lives in the caverns, but she goes to the mansion often enough that I'm thinking of moving her. How about the library? Can we pretend this is before the 23rd? as otherwise her mood would be different due to finding out about Emma and Angel.

Alma's face held a quiet smile that seemed to stay with her each time she thought about Ithiel. She greatly enjoyed teasing him and making display emotion that his reserved nature seldom showed. It was almost a game, and one he hadn't seemed to mind... so far. She wasn't sure how far she could go before he objected. This might push it, she knew, but her curiosity at seeing his reaction would not allow her to stop.

"Hello," she grinned and stood up when Sparrow entered the library; the same grin she'd given when dictating the letter's contents. She was not the least bit ashamed now, although she had been slightly embarrassed when she first told Sparrow.

They were surrounded by bookshelves that were somewhat lacking in books - the library was rather barren. Nonetheless, it seemed like a fitting meeting place, and Alma had a few repairs to do on the mansion anyway. There was a pile of tools sitting beside her. She had been holding a hammer when Sparrow entered, and placed it aside now. "You've finished?"

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread