this is not a drive by
[html]
(337) We can predate this before the 23rd, yes; how does the 22nd sound?

As she stepped through the house and onto the library, she could not help but be impressed by it once more, as well intimidated. Though she visited the mansion daily, it was hard for Sparrow to get used to the interior of it, and wondered how some could live in something so... well, grand. She was used to simple quarters, and to imagine restingin a place like D'Neville was oppressing to her. But, luckily she took her space at the caverns like most of her clan mates and to go by the large building every other day was enough to soothe her curiosity about the place without getting overwhelmed.

Looking around at the books reminded the mottled coywolf of her first meeting with Myrika, but her memories were put to a stop as she spotted a brightly coated woman, and greeted her in reply. "Hi, Alma. How are you this morning?" She returned her grin with her own gentle smile as she settled near her, holding the message in front of her with both hands hands holding into it as if it would suddenly fly out of her grip.

"Yes, I completed it just this morning. I wrote down all that you told me to put, but I thought you should read it over in case you wanted to add, or remove, anything," the messenger stated, hinting the slightest that she hoped that she mulled over her actions long enough for her to be sure to go through with it. But, other than her subtle words, she showed nothing other than support for how courageous she was being. "Here it is." The woman held out the parchment for the other to grab after she untied the simple knot that kept it from unrolling. For a moment, she was worried that perhaps her handwriting was under par, but mentally shook her head, and told herself that she did well with the penmanship. All there was to worry about was to make sure everything was okay with Alma.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread