[m] I'll gladly pay you Tuesday
[html]
Word Count :: 429 || Points: 3 It would be funny if Scorpius fell in love with her O.o

Tyko squeezed the water out from the fur on his face, Friend, he said rather matter-of-factly without looking at the female behind him. ”Why don’t you introduce yourself, Abella.” He ushered her over to the male, and the female coyote quickly rushed over to the dark male and bowed lightly, ”Abella, sir. Nice to meet you.” She stayed as polite as she could, and moved away from Tyko’s view of the male. She stood behind the two, and kept sneaking glances toward the unknown brute next to her.

Tyko stood, limping slightly as there was a giant cut on his leg underneath the bandages that wrapped it. He hobbled over to a spot on the grass farther away from the other, and plopped down just as Scorpius had done. He stretched his legs out before him carefully, and then returned his magenta gaze toward the male, ”East, eh? Have you seen a black and white female near your lands that goes by the name of Axelle?” He couldn’t help his curiosity, even though he wasn’t too involved in his daughter’s life. ”No, we’re not. Just passing through. I figured to stop and chat with anyone I can find around, just so I can get a feel of what kind of lands I’m in.” He wasn’t sure if he made sense, but didn’t care anyway. ”I plan to settle down around here soon, but there are a few people I’m looking for first.” His kids.

Abella shifted from the spot she once stood, closer to the unknown male than her master, but she walked lightly over to where Tyko was sitting, and lowered herself to the ground. She kept her gaze on the other respectfully, just in case Tyko spotted her. She didn’t want another beating, not that that happened often. She was a female and it was natural for her to shop around for males. Tyko wasn’t her type, but she didn’t have a choice.

Tyko looked up at the slave and noticed her undying stare at the newcomer. Annoyance bloomed, but he didn’t let it show in his expression nor his voice, ”It seems Abella has taken a liking to you. What’s your name?” Abella was the only known one in this conversation. Both males failed to share names, and she was passed around ever since the beginning of the conversation. The purple eyed coyote sat there, wide eyed. She was caught, and she wondered what kind of horrible punishment she would endure from her master later, after he was done rubbing it in her face that she was sloppy.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread