[m] I'll gladly pay you Tuesday
[html]

500+

Friend, the man corrected him, and he couldn't help but feel a little pleased about it. Why, he could not say. Typically coyote women who hung around with dark wolf men weren't his type... but then again, if Scorpius explained his “type” to anyone, and then they met his mother... well his Oedipus complex would be out of the closet. Not that he kept it very well hidden with the way he followed Naniko around and swooned at her every word. But still, there was something eye catching about her. Perhaps it was her meekness, her submissiveness. She was quiet, and oh so polite when she came over to introduce herself at the man's insistence. There was something genuine within the way she did it that he liked. He gave her a half smile – or what could be seen of it under his mask. “The pleasure is all mine,” he nodded.

“Can't say that I've seen whoever you're looking for,” there was a black and white female in his pack, not that he would have told the man so, but she most certainly did not go by Axelle. The woman was named Panda, and for all intents and purposes was colored like one as well. “Can keep an eye out, though, if you think she's wandering the area.” He glanced at the coyote woman, and then back to the shadow man. “And though it's nothing but an offense of me to ask, what would you be looking for her for?”

A feel for the area? “Lots of the folk around here can be a little... edgy. Especially if you get nearer to the pack lands that way, they get more territorial. I would be myself if we were at Anathema's borders, but out here the land is just as much mine as yours.” If one thing could be said of Scorpius, it was that he always knew his place, and out here in the wilds there was no point in playing territory war or posturing games with a loner unless you wanted to get good and dead.

At one moment, as Tyko looked off, his red eyes turned to the slave and he caught her looking at him. He gave a small huff of a laugh and cracked that half smile again, a look that might be handsome beneath the mask... if his face hadn't been disfigured long ago when he was a child. Then Tyko looked back and finally, too, caught the woman looking at him. His eyes turned to Tyko and he raised a brow at the man. “Good thing she's just your friend, then, eh?” he said jokingly with a chuckle. He figured it was unlikely that a woman like this was traveling with the man and was 'just a friend'. Maybe he hired her, maybe she was something else to him. Then again... maybe she was just the quiet sort and he was a generous soul who offered her protection? His eyes turned back to her, though he did not turn his head to her this time as he said conspiratorially, (though loud enough for Abella to still hear him) “Don't mind me if I don't complain. Not the worst face that's ever looked at me, that's for sure.”

And then he stood, dusted his hands off, and walked up to the man with an extended hand. “The name's Scorpius D'Angelo. And you?” Yeah, Scorpius wasn't looking at Tyko while he waited for the man's reply.

Photo courtesy of Alessandro Pinna

<style>
.KMTT24611_ScorFire2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ScorFire2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc359; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ScorFire2 {background-color:#8a253c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/69/scorpiusk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:331px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ScorFire2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ScorFire2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread