[m] I'll gladly pay you Tuesday
[html]
Word Count :: 364 || Points: 3 Hmm... I have an idea !

Tyko sat on the ground with his legs bent upwards and his elbows perched on his knees. Nosy little fuck he was... Tyko smiled darkly, but answered the man despite of what he thought of him. Maybe this male would be able to help him find her. ”She’s my daughter.” An idea clicked into his mind that had him in use of his poker face. If he could trade the male Abella, then he could get him to do him a favor. A certain favor like locating his daughter...

Tyko straightened up, ”You can have her for an hour if you promise to do something for me...” Abella straightened up too. She would be able to have her way with this male after all? She listened closely for the favor, though. Knowing Tyko it might have been a difficult one. ”If you can look around in your pack for another black and white wolf, then I won’t have to come hunt you down.” He eyed the male with a dark smile. He would give the boy Abella for an hour today, but if he didn’t get what was rightfully his, at least a report of it that he checked, then he would have to hunt the boy down and punish him for not playing ‘fair’.

As the boy rose from his former seat and walked over to give him a hand, Tyko shook it without hesitating, ”Tyko Amini. A pleasure.” He was the impatient type and wanted to know that he had a deal before they went into bullshitting. He wanted to cut to the chase and he wanted to get what he asked for quickly. ”So, my boy, do we have a deal?” He showed Scorpius a toothy grin, and Abella’s ears perked up and she looked at Scorpius expectantly. If he were to agree, they would get it on in front of Tyko, so that he would be able to supervise. He wouldn’t get between them until they were done and the deal was sealed. Then he would wait around for his end of the deal to be returned as well. After he acquired what information he needed, he would move on.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread