like we used to
[html]

table done by anna!

Ookami smiled at Jace as she began speaking. She started talking about the children and Ookami's ears perked up. His eyes brightened as she said something about more coming along and his eyes looked to the first time at her stomach. "Oh! I didn't even realize it." He chuckled lightly, "Well, congratulations." He smiled. The conversation turned to him and Adonia's name was mentioned. His heart instantly beat just a little faster.

"Yes. We found eachother." He smiled warmly. "We moved to New Dawn and a little while after I went on a hunt. I was trying to track down some moose, but they attacked and I was banged up pretty bad. I was gone for a long time, so when I came back, me and Adonia were not in very good terms. We worked everything out though. We're actually planning on having children next time she is able to." He smiled, wishing he hadn't missed her past heat. Perhaps they would be picking out puppy names now if he hadn't.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread