like we used to
Sorry I fail, this posts fails. Listening to Smile by Avril Lavigne helped me write this post XD

She laughed slightly indignant at him, it was very visible! And it wasn't like she would carry this amount of weight upon herself normally, he should know her better, warriors were not fat! She pointed a finger and eyed him with humor,

"Are you calling me fat!?" The dangerous edge to her voice might have worked if she hadn't been smiling too at the same time. Her humor quickly disappeared though as he spoke of being attacked by moose and being injured. She had personally never hunted moose but she had caribou and polar bears, which were both formidable opponents. Her eyes widened as he also announced his news. Jace thought it was wonderful news too. Ookami had been a fantastic uncle to her own children for the short time he had been in their lives before he had to leave and she was sure he would be a good father too.

As far as she was aware, Ookami had never set foot upon Cercatori grounds, so now she questioned,

"Would you like a tour of Cercatori?"

Messages In This Thread