gedoha uwasa
[html]

Wasn't sure if Aranck was still Ookah at this point, but I went ahead and said he was. >__>; Or at least Unatsi doesn't know he's gonna leave yet. Also, sorry for not writing much; I wasn't sure what to put, so Aranck can talk at him. x3

It seemed like forever that Unatsikanogeni stood there, until the doe sent him the vague impression of forward movement. It was a sufficient enough warning that another Tribe member was approaching, and he did his best to make himself look bigger, more confident -- an impossible feat with his mental state and underbuilt, rangy body. Who was he kidding, anyway? Most of the Tribe hated him already, although his theory of their reasons was far different than Udanvti's.

An aged voice greeted him, and the red wolf turned around with surprise despite the forewarning from his guide. The Ookah was a greatly respected wolf among the Tribe, being a former council member and kin to many other notable luperci. It overwhelmed Unatsi for a moment that the priest would address him, but he quickly frowned and crossed his arms -- to Udanvti's displeasure.

Tosigwu, Unatsi replied to the other's question; it was far too obvious that the response was courtesy rather than the truth.

Unelanvhi udadolisdi, Ookah, the doe spirit guide said to make up for her charge's aloofness. Did you want something?

Lineart by ~Xinsha; colored by me!

<style>
.unaRun {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.unaRun p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.unaRun p.image {text-align:center; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.unaRun .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.unaRun .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.unaRun b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.unaRun b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.unaRun b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.unaRun u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread