Dedication to the Birds
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

That was different. Brown eyes roamed over his body, studying him intensely. Normally Alex would bask in the attention, but she was younger than him. A lot younger. And he was pretty sure she wasn't interested in him that way. Not from the way her eyes lingered on his piercings and tattoo. Just studying what he looked like. It actually made him feel a little uneasy, but he managed to stand up under the gaze.

Asked if she could help him Alex smiled broadly. This was the point where he was supposed to ask about Skye. Instead, he decided to go with the interest in his piercings. Oh, I was just passing by. I know the pack's leader. You like my piercings? He moved over to her, opening up the case with other piercings in it. I can give you some as well if you'd like. I do tattoos as well. He pointed to the one above his eyes as an example, tail wagging.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread