Surprise
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 251 || Pts: 0]

Kit the infamous turkey-stealer xD

Axelle nodded, understand where Terra was coming from. ”Nobody really expects their pregnancies anymore – unless they’re planned. I guess that’s what we get for sleeping around without thinking of the consequences…” She was talking in general more than she was actually referring to Terra. She wasn’t sure if the young coyote did sleep around, but if she did, it would explain this. Axelle’s eyes fell to her friend’s small baby bump again and she smiled. ”Well, whatever you do – make sure you take care of them, and keep them from harm’s way,” Axelle reached out to touch the young mother’s stomach, ”’Cause you know there are other dangerous beings out there aside from Kit. Other assholes that would want to kill your kids just for the hell of it.” She ran into wolves like that a few times, unfortunately. It wasn’t fun, and she was happy that she didn’t have anything to worry about then aside from herself. She had been in some sticky situations before.

Axelle’s hand rested on Terra’s shoulder for a brief moment before she backed away, almost leaving, ”I’ll be around – always. If you ever need me, just howl, and if I’m in the area – I’ll hear and answer back.” She smiled, ”And then I’ll come find you.” With that, the Marbas turned to leave. Noticing her friend doing the same, Axelle said nothing more. She walked the rest of the shoreline towards Anathema, and then crossed the forest. She would be home in no time at all.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread