A New Day, A New Start
[html]

She watched as he kept smirking and smiling at her and couldn't understand what the heck was so funny. Glancing down briefly at his hands, she cringed, only imagining how much that must have hurt. He spoke of inventing a weapon, which intrigued her greatly but she pushed it down on her priority list for the time being. She lifted her bewildered gaze to his red gemstone eyes, mirroring his expression by dropping a brow while lifting the other.

She hadn't really noticed that he was absolutely dashing, mostly because her head was swimming, better put as drowning, in questions. What was that white mask for? Should I trust him? What was he inventing? How long would it take to learn the blueprints of this winding subterranean tunnel system? She was promptly brought back to the present by his proposition that they help each other, she by aiding him with his work and he by helping her learn the cave's setup. Her feature shifted from mimicking his mug to that of being a tad perplexed.

Her ears rose to a perk as she thought, finally settling for an answer, "I say, that sounds like a good idea." Without much thought she took a step closer to him, then sidestepped and proceeded to go around him, towards the table with the unlit torches. She began to collect a few and then inquired, "So, could you tell me more about that new weapon you were working on?" She'd save the question about his face for later, since he probably got asked about it all the time.

<style type="text/css">
.sterlaband b {font-weight:bold; color:#969c9e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sterlaband .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sterlaband p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sterlaband {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#1f1e1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A85dE.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#616570; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread