Incentive
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet perked her ears slightly at Firefly’s mention of her brother and her brother’s father but said nothing. Really, what was there to say to that kind of thing? ‘I’m sorry’ or just a simple confirmation didn’t seem right. But then the coyote thought about it for a moment; did that mean that Firefly was also part coyote, or was this brother only her half brother?

Her red eyes focused back on the hole as Firefly spoke again. ”Hmm, I guess. It’s completely possible that he was my kin. I haven’t exactly met all of my ‘distant’ family.” She puffed slightly and said nothing about the second half of Firefly’s statement. Garnet continued to listen to the wolf, though she was looking off into the distance. A slight flick of a black ear was all that she did to show that she had heard the other female when Firefly began to speak again of her old pack. Garnet let silence settle over them.

She looked back when Firefly spoke of Dahlia de Mai. It sounded almost the same to Inferni; you just stayed out of other’s way. Garnet sighed slightly, they were supposed to be packs, not loose groups of wolves or coyotes. The black female stood up and looked away from the shed and ignored Firefly’s question. ”Do you want some more food, I think you need some more food, how about I go out and get some?” And without waiting to see if Firefly would answer to that, Garnet walked off into the forest to think.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread