Poisonous Gifts
[html]
OOC am i enjoying this table? why yes i am! do i forget about it's existence at times? yes i do! am i throwing it in randomly just so i can use it! completely!

Amy waited patiently for the female to arrive. Her tail swayed slightly behind her, looking over the pack. She still felt bound to it by the contract she had entered, but she did feel that she was free to have her way with members that tried to push her around now. The dark female that she'd brought the horse for arrived shortly after, dipping her head respectfully towards Amy. Smiling she stepped aside, letting Rio access the horse. I hope she's to your liking.

Being offered a favor trade instantly struck Amy's mind. Smiling she moved to the wagon, beginning to remove some items. You could do something for me. My goddaughter is a member of this pack. Her name's Bridget. Ayasha is the mother. I brought some gifts for them, but I'm afraid that the pups are still too young to leave the den. You could bring them to her for me? Amy drew out a soft seal pelt. It was from a baby seal, the fur still downy and perfectly soft. A small wooden chew toy was provided, as well as a carefully crafted pillow for Ayasha.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread