Poisonous Gifts
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 199 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Rio dipped her head again as the female shared her name, ”Well, you know where to find me I’m sure.” She knew the trader had once lived on Anathema lands, so she didn’t doubt that she knew her way around as well. Rio pet the horse’s face again before thanking and bidding Amy farewell, then turning to leave leading the horse along and carrying Amy’s stuff in the other arm.

Rio wasn’t aware of Amy and how she would take advantage of her kindness, but she would learn soon enough how to barter with others, and not get screwed over. The horse’s head bobbed along comfortably as they neared their Anathema caves. She freaked out a little as they entered the cave mouth toward the stables, but calmed down as Rio cajoled her. Rio locked her in an empty pen next to another community horse, giving her enough hay and water to hold her over for the night. Then Rio turned and walked out of the stables to pass by Ayasha’s den. She knocked twice on the rock beside her door and left the items inside the entrance of her den. Then she left to her own den to begin packing.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread