new faces, strange places
[html]
sorry for the wait! ; ; i wish i liked this post more

Andara's exploration wove her through trees and over grasses, her footsteps confidant and bounding. In spite of her reservations about joining a pack so soon, and after she'd already been let down once, the Ethiopian found herself liking this place. Although she knew she was never fully protected, she felt safer in the company of Lilin and her pack. The life was still odd to the wandering child, though, and she found herself restless despite the abundance of activities.

It felt good to run, and she sprinted around bushes, trees, and fallen logs with ease. It wasn't until she came to a clearing that she decided to pause, now out of breath from the hurdles. The expanse of open land was intimidating; she didn't like to feel so exposed, and so she slowed her pace and crossed the green more warily. Her tongue lolled, black lips pulled back into the pseudo-grin of happy exhaustion. Small, dark russet ears pinned to her head, though, and her footsteps froze at a sound.

A yelp followed a thud, and he head whipped around at the noise. Bright lilacs narrowed as her body lowered in the tall grass, instantly tense. You're still on packlands, she reminded herself to calm her worries of attack. She was safe here. Curiosity came to her quickly as the sounds of distress continued, and the scent of the stranger hit her. Clearly Vinattan, clearly male. Andy couldn't smell any blood, but she trotted over to find the source of the cries anyway.

The young girl's lavender gaze found the dark wolf sprawled over the ground, clutching one paw dramatically. She stopped several feet from him, staring down as he writhed. After a moment, she sat before him, her tail flicking once. "What're you doing?" she asked, her face scrunching up at his antics, eying his paw. He was making an awfully big deal about it, whatever it was. His dark pelt was familiar, as was the scent that clung to his fur and his bright, deep blue eyes. I wonder if he's a Stormbringer, too, she wondered, knowing that Lilin's eyes were the same color.

<style type="text/css">
.kudara .space {width:240px; height:300px; float:right;}
.kudara b {font-weight:bold; color:#87382e; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kudara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kudara {margin:0px auto; max-width:600px; width:90%; min-width:500px; background-color:#b6733e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKRsQ.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623e21; padding:5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#623e21; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread