new faces, strange places
[html]
sorry for the wait! ; ; i wish i liked this post more

This guy is weird, Andara thought when the dark wolf didn't get up. His paw couldn't have been hurt too badly; there was no blood, and his squirming and whining was enough to tell her that he would survive. He had no trouble moving his head around, either, and when he spoke she realized that she was probably right. If he only tripped and fell just now, he would be okay. A quick glance at the ground revealed an offending tree limb, improperly placed directly in his path.

"You should be more careful," she said and rose, slinking forward and sitting down again beside his much larger, lanky shape. "Are you bleeding?" Andara couldn't see it or smell it, but his fur was black and there were lots of strong scents around. If he was, she would try to help, but she only knew basic first aid, and her skills at that were shaky at best. "I'm Andara. Are you a Stormbringer?" she blurted out the question without regard for the timing; she wanted to know. The name attracted her, and in turn so did its owners. So far, Lilin's family was interesting and exciting; but this one was closer to her age, and she wasn't quite sure what to think of him yet.

<style type="text/css">
.kudara .space {width:240px; height:300px; float:right;}
.kudara b {font-weight:bold; color:#87382e; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kudara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kudara {margin:0px auto; max-width:600px; width:90%; min-width:500px; background-color:#b6733e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKRsQ.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623e21; padding:5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#623e21; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread