new faces, strange places
[html]

hey hun, i was wondering if you'd like to give this an OOC ending?
wc -- 257

Her brusque answer to his affirmation that he'd be more careful was received with the slightest of frowns before he dropped it. She didn't seem a sociable type and he supposed he could forgive her that. He did catch the swing of her tail and the slightest twitch of her lips before her answer, which perhaps gave him a little hope that there was something a little friendlier in there somewhere. As he'd stood, her willowy body made a lap of his own before her own questions caused him to look back at her. "I was going out towards the Commune, I still want to find a bear" He declared, unable to stop the toothy grin that widened on his lips. Perhaps she could help him out- maybe she knew more about bear hunting than he did. He took steps forward, hoping she would follow.

His question was answered shortly and he nodded his head eagerly. "Lilin's my cousin I think... and Miskunn is my dads aunt." He confirmed. Although most of the Stormbringers he'd met were referred to simply as cousin and he didn't really know how Lilin was related to him exactly. Miskunn was easier- he was told early on that she was Saul's aunt and therefore his own great aunt. Her name was taken with another grin and the shake of his tail as he attempted to lead her through Jordheim and towards the Commune. "Nice to meet you Andara" He offered softly, though he thought perhaps he'd prefer to call her Andy instead.

<style>.harlowe-scared-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-scared p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-scared b {color:#FFF161; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-scared {width:420px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I9Mu0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DF9F21; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread