The Beauty in Change
[html]

Word count; 401

Frodo grinned as the stranger introduced himself as Mihael. He was even happier to know that he was a healer; that was something that had to be either a coincidence, or extremely lucky. The older luperci looked pretty nice, too, Frodo noticed. This first impression was only confirmed when Mihael came over to inspect his arm. To give him a better inspection, Frodo leapt lightly from his horse, holding his hurt arm with his free paw as he did so. He made sure he didn't land on Mihael as he did so, but even if he did of, Frodo was such a tiny, slender male that it wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. Hi Mihael. A-welcome to the pack. Frodo grinned in a friendly way, turning his body so the healer could get a better look at his injury.

He was all for getting all healed up, until Mihael explained what he'd have to do. Wha-? Frodo started, confused and then scared. He edged away slightly out of instinct, even though he knew inside what needed to be done. And he winced at the thought. Arg...go on then, my old china. he gave in, breathless as he leant to pass the male his arm. But then the air filled with the scent of Luna. She said his name and he nodded in acknowledgement. They were familiar with each other, perhaps even to be considered slight friends. Frodo was about to explain, although he was a bit embarrassed about Luna thinking she'd "interupted something", but thankfully he was saved by Mihael, who explained for him. Yeah, that'd be me. Frodo assured him as he talked to Luna. When he'd finished explaining, Frodo pouted unhappily. It's dislocated, small fry? Oh naw... I need this arm for huntin', you follow? he did not appear angry, yet simply unhappy.

Ultimately, Mr Silvertongue decided it was best to be brave. He unloosed his shoulder, undid his cloak and let it fall to the ground. His bow and quiver were already tied to Strider, so he stood clothe less and weapon less, for now. Do what yer will, Mr Wood sir.. he demanded finally, holding his arm out to Miheal. He might have trusted Luna more to do it, yet it seemed this new member to the tribe might need a chance to prove himself. Please. Frodo added sharply. The young man tensed, bracing for the pain.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread