The Beauty in Change
I'm sorry this is so short, I had little time to write but I figured I'd get a post done!

He nodded in reply and answer to everything that the two in front of him spoke and he smiled when Luna introduced herself. She seemed to be a bit eager to speak, but when she did not do so Mihael cast that off as him observing things not there. He quickly realized that he had stalled enough; him not doing anything for the poor man’s arm was not doing anyone any good. All he wanted to do was good. He took a deep breath, it was time for him to fix Frodo’s arm, as unpleasant as it would be. He took a quick look at Luna and he saw Luna offer Frodo her hand for relief. Mihael lightly grabbed the man’s arm and turned his elbow so the arm was making an ‘L’ shape. He rotated the arm towards Frodo’s chest and with his free hand, turned Frodo’s hand into a fist. ”Here we go, I do apologize.” Mihael said, trying poorly to be reassuring. With a quick twist he pushed the arm away from Frodo’s chest over to his side so it was pointing away from him. Mihael let go of the arm and waited to for his acquaintances reaction to see if it did indeed work. This wasn’t exactly how he had imagined his first day here to go, but at the very least he hoped he was being helpful.

Messages In This Thread