The Beauty in Change
No I'm sorry! I totally hadn't realized anyone had posted here! Double sorry for ruining the posting order.

He was glad that the ordeal was over, as much as he liked helping people he did not like pain. He supposed that was the main reason he chose this path, to keep others from pain. Mihael left his thoughts and smiled and nodded when Frodo thanked him. He was pleased that the man appreciated his help, even if it did involve putting him in pain. When Frodo shot a question at the pale wolf, Mihael promptly answered. ”Ah well you might not want to hear this hah but I’ve actually never dealt with that myself before. However I used to watch the healers in my old pack work on our warriors who sparred quite often and got well…rough with each other.” He shrugged his shoulders and spoke again with another smile. ”I’m just glad I could be of service.” He turned his attention to Luna and with deep sincerity spoke. ”Thank you for helping him which in turn helped me, I was afraid he might have jerked when the whole thing was set.” He could not help himself and asked a question he’d been keeping in. ”Ah Luna, I have to ask. Are you a healer too? You seemed a little eager to do what I was doing from the moment you got here haha.”

Messages In This Thread