The Beauty in Change
[html]

Word Count :: 369 :: No, don't apologize, it was my fault for taking my sweet time. Hehe, sorry.

The healer kept a blank face during the whole process, but grimanced when Mihael bent her packmate's arm and, with a quick movement, returned the bone to its place with an audible crack. Neither could she hide the light sensation of pain that shot through her fingers when they were pressed against each other. However, she smiled at the relief that showed in Frodo's features, which meant that Mihael had done it correctly. "Do you feel any better?" She asked, but that was rather unnecessary. Both Frodo's voice and body posture were now free of any sort of pain.

Stepping away from the redhead, she decided that it was time to leave the pair alone, but the silver-colored man's story was quite interesting, so she stayed a bit longer. It looked like he had been self-taught, practicing what he saw others do. Now that she thought about it...Had her activity choice been another one if she had grown in a pack? Maybe she wouldn't have focused on healing but hunting...or even scouting. But that was something hard to picture, for her whole life spinned around medicine, and she was sure that it would do until the day she died.

The swim had strained Luna enought to add a layer of sleepyness to her mind, so it took her a couple of seconds to realize that she was being spoken to. "Thanks..." She thought about adding something else, but he spoke again, asking her exactly the same that she wanted to ask. "Well, yes I am a Kunikoti. At first I thought that you wouldn't know what to do, but I see that you already knew what to do." She laughed a bit too before going on. "I was actually wondering if there would come any more healers. I used to be the only one, except for a man who used to be a healer too. But I'm glad that that has changed." She offered him a sincere smile before turning towards her packmate. "And you...do you feel ok? If your arm still hurts a bit I could find something to help you with it...or maybe you could take this." She offered with a playful smile.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread