My smile was taken long ago
[html]
Word Count :: 603 || Points: 5 Kai could come in at any time lol

The sound of the crashing waves calmed him down some. Tyko perched himself on a rock on the shoreline, avoiding the cold waters of the ocean. Abella was stood before him, letting the waves crash at her feet, dealing with the freezing water’s bite. If goosebumps were possible on a canine, she would have them. She subtly wanted to shiver, but the air around her was warm enough to keep her temperature stable. Her purple eyes scanned out into the rest of the ocean as she stood there with her arms crossed, in front of her master.

Tyko sat quietly on his rock, but yelled out to her, ”So, you’ve taken a liking to that brute we met at the brook… What was his name? Scorpius..” He accused her because he caught her giving him subtle, interested glances. He gave her what she wanted, and yet she still seemed upset. ”I let you fuck him, and yet you are still cold with me. Come here, girl.” He commanded her over, and even though she listened to his words with her back turned to him, she wasted no time in coming when she was called. She stopped before his rock, uncrossing her arms. Yes, Master?” Tyko didn’t waste time, he got up from his rock and stood before the female. ”If I ever catch you staring at another male like that again, I will leave you to the rogue wolves!” He threatened her with the situation they narrowly escaped. They left him with a horribly injured leg while he saved her. ”They will surely do worse things to you than I will! And when you’re begging for your life to be taken, they’ll look at you and spit in your face! They don’t pity the weak.” The back of his hand smacked her in the muzzle, and her head turned with the force. It remained turned as tears welled up in her eyes. She dropped to the ground before him on her knees despite the crashing waves against her, I’m sorry, Master! I’m sorry! It won’t happen again!

Tyko didn’t bother saying anything to her. Instead, he left her kneeling with her face to the ground and walked over toward the beach, now letting his own feet get wet with the icy water. ”It better not…” He mumbled almost to himself, but he was sure that the slave heard him. The tan coy girl remained on the ground, crying. The waters were pushing against her body and cutting off her air for a few seconds every time they rolled in. She cried audibly and she was a wet mess. The dark male growled audibly, and turned his head in the direction of her sobs, ”Get up from the ground! You’re a mess.” He didn’t move from his spot. His thoughts were claimed by his kids and why he treated her so horrible. He didn’t care about her life like he did with his kids’ lives, and the thought ate at him. Where was Axelle? His mind hadn’t cared about the female until now. Why did he care so much now? Was she nearby?

The coyote girl lifted herself from her pitiful position, still crying quietly. Her face, arms, and legs were wet from the salt water, and she rose to lean against the rock. She wiped the burning water from her wet eyes, and tried to regain her composure. What did she agree to? Why did she agree to become this horrible soul’s slave? She deserved better, but she didn’t have a choice. The beautiful femme was nothing but a servant in this life.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread