My smile was taken long ago
[html]
OOC: [WC: 399 || Pts:3

Kai's mind had gotten the better of him lately. He was doing mnore thinking than he had ever done in his life, and it was all her fault. Axelle's. He had always known who he was, what he was good at, what he was useful for, and more importantly, how others saw him. Kai always fed off of others' fear and respect for him and his lack of mercy. But now, since her, things were different. In her eyes, he saw a different reflection of himself. With her, he was kind, gentle, affectionate, patient. His behaviour and attitude towards others hadn't changed - with them, he was a snarling, vicious guard dog, ready to attack as much as talk. But with her, he was the most loyal protector, and only she had the power to calm his rage when it rose in him. One word, a touch, a mere look was enough to turn him from one to the other.

So involved in his thought was he that he had wandered a lot further than he had expected and anticipated and lifting his head as he walked in his Lupus form, preferring two legs to four, he glanced around. He had no idea where he was. But he could hear voices nearby and so following them, sniffing the air as he did so, inhaling the scent of the water, he eventually found the owners. His dark colouring hid his form well as he saw the female fall to her knees before the male, seeing his aggression and displeasure. A slave perhaps? He had never met anyone with a slave before but the thought made him smirk. Someone to be used and abused. The old Malakai flexed his muscles within his mind. He watched as the female sobbed, Kai began trotting towards them both, a darkness about him now. Perhaps this was his opportunity to get back to what he was used to. Pain, torture, hurt. "Seems to be you have disobedience on your hands. It's a shame. Of course, if you wanted, I could instill a sense of submission in her... So she knows who is in charge." Kai's eyebrows lifted in curiosity as his gaze swept over the female and then the male in charge of her. Kai's way of instilling submission involved pain, but he got a sense that this male would understand that particular brand of punishment.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread