My smile was taken long ago
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 351 || Pts: 3]

Kai's dark, wild gaze settled once more upon the slave girl, and he gave her a disarming, dangerous smirk, like he had plans for her. Dark, twisted plans all concocting in his head, moulding themselves together. However, as the male in charge of her dismised his offer, the male snorted some, his plans for her unnecessary, going to waste. When the other finally turned to face him, Kai was able to get a better look at him, a better sense of him. The way he stood, the presence he commanded. He saw him move closer to his slave, and Kai smirked - possessive or protective, or both?

When asked what his business was, Kai merely shrugged somewhat, idly beginning to pad around, moving a little closer to the lapping water as it lolled against the beach, only to move close enough to get his paws wet, the water freezing. No swimming today, certainly. "Who says I want anything from you? Or her?" Kai nodded to the girl where she cowered by the large rock, and his interest peaked. "Though I am a little curious as to her. She your mate? Or something else?" He suspected he already knew the answer to the question he posed - that she was merely a slave, a belonging like a table or a chair, to be used as he saw fit. Kai tilted his head a little as if trying to get a better look at the girl, or to get her attention. "I heard the shouting. You've obviously displeased him in some way, Sweetheart. Do you not know your place?" His eyes turned back to the male. "I'm sure the benifits far outweigh the costs but inform me... Is she sometimes not more trouble than she is worth?" Kai had noticed the way the male limped a little as he had moved towards the girl, and he let his gaze drop to his leg. "I do hope she's treating whatever pains you, too. No good for her... mate, master, whatever you are, to be incapacitated. I mean, if you couldn't chase her, she might escape..."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread