My smile was taken long ago
[html]
Word Count :: 375 || Points: 3 Ooc.

All the questions the other had kinda pissed Tyko off, but he remained calm and collected. There was no change of emotions in his face, body language, or voice when he spoke. He was very good at concealing what he really thought or felt at the moment. The calm male moved to sit back on the rock, resting his injured leg. ”Something else.” He told the other coolly. Abella looked at the other as he spoke to her, but said nothing. She couldn’t, it was disrespectful, and she wouldn’t sacrifice good behavior to talk to this male. She moved away from the two, returning to her stance at the ocean’s shore, returning her composure to as if she were thinking and staring out to sea, but she was really listening in on their conversation.

Tyko moved to the middle of the rock now with Abella gone, and sat there casually. He had his arms crossed and a thoughtful look on his face, but it quickly faded as he looked up at the male. ”She won’t escape. She serves me because she wants to, and she is punished because she’s disobedient. She knows this. If she were ever to escape, though I doubt she would, I would find her and kill her. She owes me her life because I risked mine saving hers, and if she were to revoke the deal, she would die.” His voice had a casual tone to it like they weren’t just talking about the death of his friend. Tyko suddenly looked impatient. ”Look, if you’re looking to trade – you can have her for an hour, and do whatever you want with her,” It literally meant anything. She was a slave and a sex slave all rolled into one with a ribbon on it, ”… and pay me in a favor. What do you say?” The favors usually included bringing him items he needed, and right now he needed a weapon. Tyko rolled the items over in his head, trying to pick out the one he most needed. He did need a dagger quite desperately to protect his and Abella’s lives. He did need a horse to get around, though, but he could find one somewhere. ”Your name, Stranger?” Why not exchange names?

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread