My smile was taken long ago
[html]
OOC: [WC: 349 || Pts:3

Malakai's feral, yellow eyes locked onto the male as he shifted himself to sit on the rock, resting his leg. With the limp, and him now easing the weight off his leg, Kai knew the male carried an injury - something always handy to know about strangers was their weaknesses. His was physical. As he spoke so carelessly about the life of his... friend, Kai swept his attention over to the female. And then, his offer. A trade. An hour with her, in exchange in favour. An interesting deal, he had to admit, and his muzzle broke into a dark smirk as he trotted just a little closer to the male, his head tilted to the side. "Your offer does sound very tempting... I can do anything with her, you say? I will hold you to that. But I do ask that you specify your terms a little clearer. What would you require from me if I were to accept?" Kai knew exactly what he would do to this girl if he had a chance with her.

A few weeks ago, Kai would have agreed in an instant. He would drag her away from her master, and have his wicked way with her, using her for his physical pleasure in all sorts of positions before returning her. But not now. The thought remained lurking somewhere in his head, but with Axelle in his life, his dark desires for females had been sated. She would give him anything he needed, or wanted. No, Kai had a specific plan in mind for this girl, who stood in the water, casting her thoughtful gaze out to sea. So far, the only animals he had been able to practice his various torture techniques on had been rabbits and a deer. Nothing that could talk back, or at least nothing he could understand. This would gve him an opportunity to see what hurt most... This male hadn't specified what condition the girl had to be returned in. Kai would keep her alive, of course, but there was a high chance she would return with injuries.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread