My smile was taken long ago
[html]
Word Count :: 310 || Points: 3 His leg injury is wrapped with a white bandage.

Tyko looked toward the beautiful coyote slave that he collected; how she stood there gazing out into a sea that she would never sail. She looked so hopeful, but he knew the day would never come. If she were to ever leave him, she would be killed one way or another. He returned his magenta gaze back to the male, now impatient, ”I asked for your name, boy.” He gave Kai a hard stare before answering his other question, ”Yes, you can either use her as a slave or a prostitute, but nothing more and just for an hour, if you bring me a good dagger to protect myself.” The black male pushed himself off of the rock, and called his slave over. She came toward the two males without question and hesitation. She stood next to Tyko and looked at Malakai with her purple eyes. She was beautiful; the perfect mate to some lucky male, however, that would never happen for her. In this life, she would be a beautiful slave and a beautiful prostitute. Both items low on the power totem, and never being promoted. Tyko looked her over, almost checking her out, and then turned to the man before him. ”Well? What do you say then?”

He looked at Abella again, who stood beside him so hopeful and laidback like she would serve him till the end. She was so ignorant to the fact that he would now take advantage of her loyalty and use her to get what he wanted. He would use her up and dry her out until she was no longer useful, then kill her. Yes, just like that. He didn’t need her with him because he could take care of himself. She was only just another mouth to feed, despite the fact that she did all the hunting for now while he was injured.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread