My smile was taken long ago
[html]
OOC: [WC: 370 || Pts:3

Malakai's firm gaze locked onto the male, regarding him closely, and Kai couldn't help but chuckle a little when he asked once more for his name. "Malakai. My name is Malakai." His attention once more switched over to the female slave, hearing that he could use her for a slave or prostitute. What he had in mind didn't include simply having sex with the girl, nor using her as a slave. He wanted her as a victim, of sorts. He had things in mind, but he knew her master wouldn't allow the girl into his care for a few minutes let alone an hour. And now it seemed he had to find the male a dagger as payment. Kai didn't have any weapons, and didn't know where to find one, either.

Considering the male's offer, Kai thought over the details. He would incur the male's wrath if he took this girl and carved her up as he had planned to do, but he wouldn't get the chance if he didn't find the male some sort of weapon. Kai let his eyes drift to the male's injured leg and the bandages that wrapped it. Something approaching a smile drifted over his features as a plan began to form in his mind. "I'm not really the weapons type, to be perfectly honest with you. I don't carry a blade myself. I don't need one." A slight dig at Tyko - Kai didn't need a blade because he was a good fighter, and if this one did, he obviously wasn't. "I don't know this area too well and I don't know where abouts I would even find a dagger. But I can go and look for one." Kai took a slow step closer, towards the female. "I'd very much like to spend an hour alone with you..." His tone was dark and malicious, and it his attention glanced over to the male once more. "Now you know my name, what might yours be? And hers? I'd like to know what name to scream out in the height of lust..." He had no intentions of sleeping with the female. His intentions for her were much darker and would be much more painful for her.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread