My smile was taken long ago
[html]
Word Count :: 355 || Points: 3 Once Kai gets the dagger, we’ll have the second part of the this Smile

Tyko looked disgusted, ”You shouldn’t be screaming out anyone’s name. That’s your mate’s job.” As if he knew Malakai had one. Tyko’s head turned from the younger brute and fixated on his bandaged ankle. He still walked with a limp, but the pain had subsided a lot since he got medical attention from Emanuelle at the Inferni borders. Abella hadn’t been with him then, or else things might have gone a little bit worse with her being a coyote slave and all.

Tyko snorted, sensing the male’s stab at him. ”Well neither would I if I could shift, but since I have to let my injuries heal before any of that can be done, I need a dagger. Just for things.” He really didn’t need to explain himself to the other, but he felt the need to get his point across. He certainly didn’t want to come off to this guy as any kind of weakling, and he certainly didn’t want to have to take care of this fool either. ”My name is Tyko.” He nudged the slave gently, ”Go ahead, girl. Tell him your name.” The pretty coyote looked up from the spot on the ground she had been staring at, now with a swollen cheek. She raised her eyes to Malakai, My name is Abella, sir. Her voice was sweet and girly. It would probably sound really sexy screaming someone’s name during the heat of the moment, however, too bad that wouldn’t happen between her and the younger male. She quickly returned her eyes to the spot on the ground near his feet, afraid to get punished again.

Tyko pushed himself off of the rock, standing next to Abella now. ”Well, you know where to find me when you have my item. Just howl.” Tyko limped passed Malakai, tagging Abella along by the arm. He wasn’t going to let this male have her just yet, not until he got his end of the trade. He liked his payment upfront, just in case he had some swindlers on his hands. Abella looked over her shoulder and smiled at Kai before turning and leaving with her master.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread