[M] Save your breath, I will not hear
[html]
[WC: 377 | Pts: 0] -- :>

Tyko’s ‘other’, Calix, had insane stealth. Somehow, he managed to weave through the back of the brush he hid in without making any possible sound, and pop up behind the female. He silently crept up behind her, and grabbed her, holding a dirty hand over her mouth so that she wouldn’t be able to scream loudly. ”Tyko’s not in today.” His voice was a lot more sinister than normal, and a sick grin played at the ends of his lips. The fact that she was obviously pregnant gave him no incentive to stop what he was about to do. He didn’t care, just like he didn’t care that he had killed two others that were supposedly of those he ‘loved’.

Abella now hid carelessly behind a tree, not really making much effort to hide anymore. She sobbed loudly with her face cupped in her hands. Her body heaved with every new wave of tears, and she attempted to drain out the noise from the assault with her crying. She rocked herself back and forth and kept herself busy, trying not to pay attention to Calix and her fellow coyote sister. Her purple eyes peeked up at the obviously frightened woman, but she quickly hid her face and began crying again.

Calix, using one hand to wrap around the woman’s muzzle so that she couldn’t open it to emit any loud sound, and using the other arm to wrap around her neck so that she was in a strong headlock grip- he lowered his ugly sinister mug down to the female’s ear, ”Here’s what’s going to happen, Princess: You’re going to give me all the sexual desire I need without question, or else I’ll kill you,” he lowered the arm that held her against him to poke harshly at her stomach, ”And your pups.” Tyko wasn’t an ugly dude, but the way Calix contorted his normally decent face made it seem ugly- like it was the Devil’s own face. This silenced Abella’s sobbing. She sat in silence watching the scene. She wanted to help the coyote woman badly, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to stand a chance against the man. Calix seemed to forget about her now as he focused on his target and his ‘goals’.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread