[M] Save your breath, I will not hear
[html]

(000)

The fur on the back of her neck rose to attention as she heard the tell tale crunching of someone in the bushes, and without her being able to turn around and see who it was a hand was placed over her muzzle. Her eyes widened with fear as she struggled, trying to wrestle her head out of his grasp. Tyko wasn't in today? What the fuck did that mean! Her breathing was constricted as he made so she was in a stronger head lock and she rose her hands, them clasping around the males wide wrists, trying to pull them away from her throat. As he spoke more though, she stilled. Anger began to mix with fear, the deadly combination seeping through her veins. Kill her? Her pups? She gulped, feeling his arm against her throat more so. Fearfully she looked over and saw the other woman, clearly coyote, and begged with her eyes. Please help me! The coyote woman thought furiously, tears beginning to prick at her eyes. She didn't deserve this, and neither did her pups. In response to the harsh poke to her abdomen there was stirring within her, and a growl rose into her throat. Don't touch them.

However, Emmanuelle remained still and nodded to the bastards demands, while formulating a plan in her mind. He had to turn her or loosen his grip on her at some point, and she knew his weak point. It didn't matter how long it had been, he would always favor his leg. The coyotes slender fingers bunched up into fists at her sides as she stiffened, willing his touch away. A fire burned in her eyes and her lips peeled as much as they could under his grip away from her teeth, daring him to continue. Don't fucking underestimate me. I killed your bretheren, you sick fool. However, he was larger then her. Larger and therefore stronger, and he had gotten the element of surprise on her. She pushed her upcoming fate away, and concentrated on her plan. He wouldn't get away without some serious repercussion.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread