[M] Save your breath, I will not hear
[html]
[WC: 262 | Pts: 0] – This was a hard post to write O.o

Tyko’s leg had been healed for weeks, and he had felt no pain since then. A slender scar lingered, and no one had touched it since. He was able to walk on it without handicap. Calix felt the female’s lips curl back in a snarl, and he moved his hand away. They were far enough away from anything so that even if she were to howl or scream, no one would hear her or come to her rescue. Calix manhandled her into a quick spin, to make the female now face him. He now had her forearms in his vice grip, and she wasn’t going anywhere. "Good girl.." His deep, malicious voice cooed her, congratulated her, praised her.

Abella watched the scene with terror-stricken eyes. She knew she couldn’t be able to do anything to help the female – she knew that if she were to come out from behind her tree that she would be as good as dead anyway. Abella stared back, but she couldn’t do or say anything to the female. A saddened expression was clear on her face for the pregnant woman, but she wouldn’t be able to help even if the female was of her own kind.

Calix now attempted to knock the female off of her feet by tripping her backwards with his good foot. If that were to work, then he would have her and she wouldn’t be able to move anywhere. Then he could do his deed and be on his way, but if she were to fuck that up – he would have to punish her.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:
Tyko's double personality, Calix, rapes the pregnant Inferni woman. When he's halfway through, Abella jumps on top of him - distracting him - and allows for the woman to get away. Then she deals with Calix herself, recieving a horrible beating for that.

THE END. (I took it upon myself to make an OOC ending even though it was not agreed upon - Emanuelle is dropping her character and I would like this thread to represent what it was originally meant to be. If there's a problem with me doing this - please let me know. Otherwise, then ok. I just didn't want to leave it without an ending - drives me NUTS.)

Messages In This Thread