[M] bloody horse
[html]

Word Count → 297 :: Out of Character text

Ataxia waited patiently. Her own horse gave a glance at her after she howled. His ears flicked this way and that, and tried ascertain whether something was wrong. His owner's body language was one of patient confidence, so the stallion came to the conclusion that nothing was out of the ordinary. He returned to his grazing. The girl noticed this, and wondered if she might be able to tie the two horses together before she led them back to Salsola. It would make things easier for her.

She smiled when she recognized the wolfdog approaching. Her tail began to wag, pleased. She hadn't talked to Draugr much since her father had died and seeing her now was a welcome sight. "I've no idea. I found him like this, and the horse too. Seems someone struck him on the head and left him near our borders." That was her best guess, anyway. It was possible that the horse had reared and knocked him off. "One could say it was fate. I think we should help him - I'm sure he'd be useful to us in return." The hybrid moved her eyes from Gjalda to the injured man, silently implying that the latter would make a good slave. Ataxia did not voice her intentions out loud, for fear that the man might wake up and hear them.

"Our leaders might find him useful as well... and I'm sure they'd look on you kindly for helping to bring him back." The silver-haired hybrid said, in reference to Draugr's unfortunate rank as an associate. Ataxia should have spent more time with her after she been demoted, but she'd been too concerned with her father's death to care. As it was now, Draugr might think that implication was more rude than helpful.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread