Sharp Ears
[html]

Word Count → 300+

Well this certainly was not the most comfortable position to be in, and Soraya had one of her arms pinned pretty much upright. She sighed and relaxed her elbow, letting her arm flop onto the cow’s rump. Oh, now he realizes I’m here, she thought to herself impatiently when she heard Jiva talking to her. Unfortunately, Soraya held little affection for anything but grass and flowers and food, so she did not walk forward to greet the Luperci man. What was he doing? She tried to see around the bovine, but all she could see were glimpses of footpaws and hands every now and then.

“Yeah, I’m kind of stuck back here,” she said, managing to sound quite matter of fact. It probably wasn’t the first time something like this had happened. “I’m not like, here on purpose or anything, so I wouldn’t mind it if you would get me out.” Orin was pretty sure Soraya the Cow knew she had her pinned, and was pretty sure that she wouldn’t back up any more and crush her, but she still didn’t like the odds.

“That’s it, no food for a week if you don’t move your fat ass!” she threatened Soraya, but her words fell on deaf ears… or at least indolent ears.

“What are you doing out there, anyway? Enjoying the show?” she asked Jiva, and sighed again. How hard was it to get a cow to move? She couldn’t see what he was doing, but whatever it was it involved a lot of shuffling around. “Oh… oh my god… Soraya did you… ewww!” The air around her was suddenly thick with the odor of methane cow-farts.

“Ok ok ok, she likes sweets. And flowers. Are there any treats out there? Can you try to lure her away before she gasses me to death?”

<style>
.orin2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.orin2012 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 b {color:#97000b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread