In the arms of Safety.
[html]

WC:481

She was more than the pack Delta, or a pack sister. Fayne was everything that he hoped and dreamed for since the second he opened his eyes. She was more powerful then what she though and gave her-self credit for. Noah could see that fire that burned in her soul, deep within her emerald eyes. The silver monster knew that his beloved would become stronger and more aggressive even if she never ever stepped a single paw outside of the pack lands. Noah could see it in her eyes how she was moved by the attacking to want to fight, and Noah knew that was all that it would take to make her better then what she was now(If she could even be better then what she was now) The male held her close, many of thought race though his head, only a few of them where right for a time like this, the rest of them where quite uncalled for at a time like this

The male needed her to keep her nerves to her, and if he tried to make a human like move of lust onto her delicate frame, he might throw the pack’s plan for taking Amy down into a jam, since Fayne would be side tracked by something else clearly. ”Good.” He spoke gruffly as he rubbed his hips into her, maybe he wasn’t being nearly as well behaved as he once had hoped he could”I’m sure my brother would be happy to meet the newest member of the family.” He leaned into her and whispered into her ear, as he slid a hand down her face, down her side and around to her human like rump as he gave it a light smack, feeling very little movement from that area, the male gave a wicked smile looking with his one good eye into her green eyes. ”She can be a little testy about who comes around me…but I’ll talk to her. She knows these lands and short cuts better than any wolf I’ve ever meet. Fayne, when you return we should make our mate ship more…official…” The male wanted to make it happen now, but he knew she was scared about leaving the pack lands and maybe facing Amy again. ”Amzi, has claws that are shaper then a wolf, or in the case of Amy, any dog. Her aim is spot on, and she will let you know if there is a dip in the lands. Her eyes are far better than mine any day.”

Holding her close the male smiled as he gave her chin a soft, and yet ever playful nip. He loved her and would do anything and everything to make sure she knew how much she loved her.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread