crowd surf off a cliff
Sorry I poofed on you last night dude. Got to talking to the manthing on xbox because I saw he was on and then I passed out. :C
[html]

Among the first sounds he heard were horse hooves. Mephisto found it surprising, but not so much when he thought about it. Even in the savage countryside, there were horses being put to use. Places like Freetown and other littered settlements had them; they were abundant overseas to begin with. Slowly through the fog, another set of shapes began to emerge beyond that sweeping line of pikes, and the pale Lykoi watched as he weaved calmly towards him.

And when his greeter queried him for reasoning, all Mephisto could think was this is it. His tall ears cupped forward to catch and hang carefully at every word he heard. This was real. All of it was real. “I do,” he said steadily, keeping his tone even. “My name is Mephisto Lykoi, and I have come here to join my kin.” He couldn't help but meet the dusky fellow's gaze, but it was brief and searching. He was curious to see how his introduction would go over, but also innately curious to put pictures and truth into long told stories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread