crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

(329) HOW DARE YOU. I will throw Myrika in here next poast. :3

Ithiel is by Raze!

Strangely enough, Ithiel felt more at home with a distant cousin at the forefront of Inferni than he had with his half-brother there. Ithiel had no great love for his brother -- respect, of course, was a given, but the dust-furred hybrid had not loved Ezekiel, and he rather suspected the same was true for their former Aquila. Though he was not the sort to take advantage of his leadership in direct and intentional ways, his closeness with their new Aquila meant he had grown perhaps just a bit too comfortable with his rank and position within the clan.

Perhaps some others might have dismounted and flown toward the coyote upon learning they were of the same blood, but Ithiel was not that sort. No smile graced his dark-furred muzzle; he merely nodded, looking over the man with a hint more interest than he had a moment ago. You have the right eyes, he said, finally, and nodded. I am Ithiel de le Poer. It would be safe to assume we are cousins, he informed the man. Be prepared to meet more of those than most Luperci can count. This was the closest to jesting Ithiel came: upon first arriving in Inferni, the dark-furred hybrid had been overwhelmed with the number of emergent cousins; dark, dry humor was his preferred flavor, however rare it was.

I can't allow you to stay; it's not my place. I will call for the leader -- another cousin. He tilted his muzzle to the skies and called for Myrika without waiting a moment longer. The howl was distinctively coyote, but perhaps just slightly too deep and too long, giving hint to his wolf's blood. Dawdling on the borders was not something typical of the Duplicarius -- he preferred to end these meetings as quickly as possible and return to his duties. She won't be long, he said when he'd ended his call. What do you do?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread