crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

(393) omg be quiet I am enjoying you and your Lykoi. also masturbating with my characters brb

Ithiel is by me!

An expression of mild interest passed over Ithiel's face as the coyote spoke of ships. He had never seen the ocean prior to coming here: it was a sight he still found strange and disquieting. A creature bred in the driest innards of the country, Ithiel had never seen quite so much water, and to learn that it was undrinkable and quite dangerous -- well, there was a reason he wasn't seen too frequently about Hades' Beach. The dark-furred hybrid nodded his understanding but said nothing on the matter, for the sound of hoofbeats heralded Myrika's arrival. To his knowledge, Vesper did not own a horse or even know how to ride, so it was a safe assumption it was their Aquila.

The dusky-furred hybrid might have inquired where this one was descended from, but Ithiel would not know the names quite so well as Myrika anyway. He shuffled backwards on his horse -- involuntarily, as it happened, for Lystra was in the process of greeting Myrika -- and frowned at the big mare's eagerness. The redhead smiled to her cousin and nodded to the newcomer, turquoise eyes appraising him all the while. Hello, she said, glancing toward Ithiel. I'm Myrika. There was friendliness in her posture, comfort and ease within the saddle, but the dusky hybrid hadn't liked her quiet voice: confidence was needed just now. He dared not say so, of course, and only spoke on the task at hand -- he guessed she knew the stranger's purpose in calling, of course, for she was a scout long before he'd even joined.

Mephisto, a Lykoi and a cousin. He learns and does ship-work. The dusky-furred hybrid was blunt and quick with the introduction of Mephisto's skills, for he suspected they mattered little in the end. This was a place for his family; those bearing the appropriate surname had been admitted without question in the past. Ithiel was curious to see whether their leader might continue that tradition or forge her own: he watched, red eyes following Myri's movements as she reached for Lystra's nose, scratching the horse as she seemed to contemplate Mephisto a brief moment.

Who gave you the surname? Just wondering, I mean. Welcome to Inferni, she said, smiling. I'm not one to deny family from home.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread