crowd surf off a cliff
omg two days off finally. thought the weekend would never end. stupid people galore. ;_; *curls up here*

[html]

Shortly thereafter, another set of horse hooves came steadily from the scenery around them Atop that horse was another canine who was distinctly coyote, though Mephisto could tell her heritage was just as muddied as his own. Unlike the darker Ithiel, she was sandy and redheaded, lighter tones like himself. While he felt a certain formality in Ithiel's personality, he sensed that she was a little more relaxed. And that wasn't too far from the point, much to his relief. It was easier to relax then, to be a little more sure-footed. A warm reception was much better than something chilly, which he couldn't help but ponder would have been the reaction he had gotten if he hadn't been who he claimed.

Once he had been introduced, it didn't take long for Myrika to decide whether or not to allow him beyond the pikes. It came much to his surprise, though he didn't linger on that long when faced with a question that he could easily answer. “From my mother. She lived here, at least some time ago. A long time before I was born. Corona is her name,” he said, thumbing back inwardly at what she had told him of the place. “She said my uncle was the leader here. I think his name is Gabriel?” Things had obviously changed, or at least he was willing to gather that much about Inferni. Whatever prying questions Mephisto had ever had about the clan or its history had oft gone unanswered. But he had done his best to remember what she had shared, at least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread