crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Raze!

It's my job to answer whatever questions you've got, and I'd be happy to besides, she said lightly, red-tinged muzzle breaking into a smile despite her inner nervousness. What if she said the wrong thing? This was amongst her first interactions with one who knew her as nothing other than Myrika the Aquila; what if she mucked it all up? Stifling her nervousness, she steeled herself and considered her bay stallion a moment to clear her head.

I'll take you to the mansion, she suggested, thinking it was a likely place to start off: there was meat, albeit dried, in the store room, and if that wasn't to his liking, it wasn't any big deal to catch a rabbit amongst the expansive gardens of the mansion. They liked the taste of the exotic flowers and plants growing amongst old statues and rusting wrought-iron fencing. You could live there, or maybe the caves? I don't know what you'd prefer, she said, looking down and over at the straw-furred coyote.

Or, if you don't mind an old woman, children, and me, there's still a room in the schoolhouse. It's a lot smaller than the mansion, though. This was suggested more cautiously, though not for dislike or distrust of Mephisto. The schoolhouse was growing crowded with Amnesty living in her own room now, and there were the horses, sheep, and other livestock to consider, as well.

<style>
#myriRazeLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriRazeLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriRazeLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriRazeLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriRazeLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriRazeLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriRazeLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriRazeLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread