crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

Mephisto couldn't help but smile in response at her words and offers. It was nice to encounter friendliness, especially to someone who was more or less a foreigner. So he was definitely open to her suggestions, in fact more than willing to take them. If she had said this was where he was going to go, then he would have. Either way, Mephisto did not dawdle long as they began to make their way. “The mansion will be fine, though perhaps I will check out the other things as well. Couldn't hurt, I guess,” though for all he knew, maybe it could have. There was no telling what kind of neighbors he was going to end up with, so to speak.

“And I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about Inferni itself. I mean, I know a bit here and there from what my mother imparted to me, but she never really spoke about it at length. I never pushed her to either, but what she did tell me was obviously enough to spark my interest in it.” After all, he was there on stories alone. “She always said that there was tension between the packs that also exist around here… so I guess you could say that I'm also curious if there's anywhere I should avoid. Alternatively, if there's anywhere that's all right to go to, or to improve relations, that would be helpful too.” Much like how towns traded with one another, Mephisto was intrigued by the simple operations of the land around him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread