crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

(--) aww shit goopmyri time in the middle of this post @_@. also, monsters = the bestestest <3 but they do keep you up like whoa o_o

Myrika is by Alaine!

The redhead bit her lip as he spoke, thinking about her father. Kharma had been the one to instill such stories of Inferni's cruelty and hatred on her -- it was not a place to be trusted, they turned against one another, family against family. On the contrary, Myri found her blood made her welcome amongst the coyotes of the Inferni clan. And, on the contrary, it had perhaps been key to her ascension to Aquila, too -- so perhaps she ought not to have been so thankful for it.

Well, she started, pausing. My dad was the one to tell me Inferni wasn't that great a place, so if he's still kicking, there's always him. And -- Vesper was born like that. She shifted a little in her saddle, always a little fidgety with the mention of Vesper. Not a Luperci, I mean. She didn't think it was right to share her scarred Centurion's wariness of horses and preference for her four-legged form with Mephisto, but that little bit seemed okay to propose.

I get the fright, I guess, she said, shrugging. But not the hate. Despite living on four legs, Vesper found it in her to look past Myrika's preferences, and Myri, too -- though in the usual spirit, she thought herself blind to whatever differences there were between herself and non-Luperci or even wolves. I don't think so, no. The truth is, nobody knows why he left. He told me he was going, and that was that. No reasons, no destination -- just, I'm done, she explained, quoting him again. She was almost apologetic for lacking an explanation, but she could not have forced one from the former Aquila.

<style>
#myriAlaineHorse {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriAlaineHorse b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriAlaineHorse u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread