sometimes the old ways are best
[html]

(--) End here?

Draugr is by me!

The dark-furred hybrid knew she might never achieve the same powers as her mother. Physical strength was out of the question, of course -- Draugr would never be quite so tall nor quite so built as her mother, but this did not mean she was entirely weak. The woody-furred wolfdog resolved to make herself as good as possible, even if this was only a shadow of her mother's power and prowess. Her dark muzzle broke into a small, half-hidden smile at the woman's words, and she nodded. This is not something to make me smile, Draugr thought, though she could not help it -- in the face of this adversity and knowing she would be challenged, there was a serene calm within her -- almost eagerness for what was to come, even.

Yes mama, she murmured, reaching out with one hand to place it almost gingerly upon the older woman's leg. I will know, not remember, she corrected, albeit gentler a correction than a lamb might give. It would not be something easily forgotten -- their surname, their blood, was the strength which fueled the silver-tinged wolfdog.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread