[M] I threw us into the flames
[html]

what brings us together is what tears us apart (+3)

The contact was sharp, warm, firm. Narrowed pupils looked down to where rust melded with cream, and noted the blending of fur there, the strength within the grip. Electricity raced up his arm from the point of meshing, sizzling through veins in a way that was entirely feral; the thin blade of suspicion and trust, friend and foe. They were neither, for they were brothers without blood - Brothers in the darkness of the night.

The fierce grin worn by the other faded, and like a mirror, Sirius' own sharp smile was sheathed behind the grim line of black lips. The air about them stirred, feathers rustling as the eagle spoke. Two words; His grip on the other man's hand tightened, large, sharp claws digging into flesh but not breaking skin, not yet. The scent of Ezekiel's blood would have driven him to madness. Somewhere within, a scar not fully sealed by time was beginning to tear back open, and the sickness of grief threatened to bubble up into his acidic gaze. "You would leave me here?" Came the harsh rasp of his voice, no longer decorated with silky caramel, but rough with quiet emotion, "You would feed me alone to these fools?" A sharp bitterness filled his mouth, lingered like venom on his tongue, and spurned by it, Sirius' other hand rose to grab the golden male's arm.

For a moment, their gazes were locked, and Sirius saw the hopeless despair within the other, saw an echo of a man that he could have become. Civility was drowning Gabrielson, choking him in a way that the serpent was immune to. But he understood, and with that understanding came the true madness. "Stay," He snarled, denying the full meaning of the other's words, "This land is freer than the one you owned. Stay here, be my-" Be his what? The thistle king's teeth flashed, clamping shut around the words that should not have come. Ezekiel could never be his second, his beta - They were both kings, both unable to bow head to the other. A savage desperation began to flood him as Sirius was hit with total realization. He was going to lose the only other creature on this earth to truly understand him.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread