Hoplessly lost...
((YEah, she be a shifter. And I will work on that form right now. oh and I have Link))

Kyuubi nodded as she listened intently to the wolfs words. So there were certain animals that she could not eat eh? It wasn't like she wasn't picky. She tended to be most of the time. The Caribou and the Deer were all she needed. Occasionally, she would go fishing. Then she heard about wolves being able to start fires. That was awesome. Maybe they could teach her too! She smiled as he then told her about the dogs. Maybe for a little fun, but it was a rule not to go near them. She nodded in acknowledgment. "Thank you. And I think I will go find the cavern dens, although I tend to be warmer digging my own. I'll figure it out for myself thanks." she smiled as she padded onto the pack borders and into the mist that was now developing.

Sounds of an owl sounded over head as she continued on. Where were the pack lands anyway? THUD! The next thing she knew, her nose was on fire! As she whined and looked up, she ran into the side of a rock. She sneezed as some blood came out of it. Walking around the rock, she decided that this was an okay place to make a den. Seeing an old fox hole, she used her claws to make it bigger. Dirt went flying everywhere as she dug deeper and deeper. Finally, the dirt stopped when she got it the size she wanted it to be. It went deep and as it got to the main part, it almost looked like a birthing den. She liked large places to sleep in. As she turned three times, she laid down and sighed heavy. Well this is her new h0me. She may as well make the best of it. She knew that she would need help shifting too, and she knew there were w0lves here to help her.

Messages In This Thread