So... what now?
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Liam still felt odd here alone even though he had discovered that an old family friend had helped form this pack. Ezra had once lived in the court and was a wonderful man and he could not believe how big his son had gotten. He hoped that once he got himself all settled down he would be able to start working towards being a real medical aid. He wanted to help those in need of help and it mattered very little to him if others liked his chosen field or not.

He had spent a lot of time indoors fixing up his home and building his shelves. he was going to have all his books in his home. Hopefully he'd beable to got to his mothers home and collect more from her. He had a small work area where he practiced what he did but all of it still needed work. He had chosen a home and in a way wished he had chosen another. he almost thought about moving out of the town to another building that was large.

Setting out for the day to enjoy the fresh air he packed his travel bag with a book or two and some jerky he had. Now it was just to find some innocent victim no no friend to bother. He wanted to jot down notes on the structure of their kind and figure out what was what and how it worked. It'd take months to compile enough notes on various luperci and they're different forms but hey it was worth something. He moved along towards the north of the village to see who lived there and how far it went that way since he lived a little ways off from most.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread