Even the sun sets in paradise
[html]
[WC: 267 | Pts: 0] Ooc.

Rio’s cute periwinkle eyes peered over the gate at the man, and she giggled. Studying him for a moment told Rio that he didn’t seem malicious. She had experience with those that seemed to give off bad energies, and she didn’t see any with this male. She backed away from the gate and opened the latch. Vitalia’s head raised, but she didn’t move to go anywhere. She had all she needed right where she was at the moment, and she had no reason to run off.

Rio stood to the side of the gate, allowing the man inside. When he was in, she closed and locked the latch behind her. ”Yes, I am here all alone. I live here.” Then she turned and walked toward the back porch steps. She walked up toward the middle and sat down, giving him enough room at the few bottom ones to be comfortable. ”I left my pack to find one that better suited me. I felt I didn’t belong there, and so I came here to live instead.” She knew he was appalled, she could see that look in his eye that told her he was thinking that she shouldn’t be out here all alone with no man to protect her. It was the look she got from all males that she said this to. Rio snorted.

She fidgeted with the hem of her dress, but looked up at him. ”And you? What are you doing here?” Right back atcha. She could ask him the same thing, since he apparently just showed up out of nowhere. What was he doing in Halifax?

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:

Rio and Liam talk for a good amount of time before both part their ways. Rio walks Liam out, hoping to see him again soon - and goes back into her own house.
THE END Smile

Messages In This Thread