Small big cats, or big small cats?
[html]
Word Count :: 375 Little fake angel Harrow

Hiking up her bag a fraction, the contents rattled and banged audibly behind her, although she was sure the pots and items within were stored in properly sealed containers so it mattered little if she knocked it around carelessly as she had just done. Wrapping around her legs, Omi rubbed against the dark girl before seating herself beside her feet, following the newly ranked Risna's gaze towards the approaching wolf/cat duo, a small part of her wanted to call for Hael to come out and deal with the male; since joining she had only really spoken with Liam and Hael after no doubt royally annoying the woman that had accepted her into the pack and so she had been trying to keep her head down and make herself useful.

Titling her head the D'Angelo simple stared at the male in silence for a second, debating whether she was in any mood to tolerate the presence of a stranger when she had work she intended to do, arms wrapping loosely around her stomach, bag dangling from her right hand as the male spoke to her in such an overly friendly manner she wasn't all to sure how she wanted to respond. He was pack, not too bad looking, although bland when compared to her beloved brother Hael and most certainly male, which made him somewhat acceptable company. “Nahyt Savin. I live here with my brother Hael” she provided the male in response, “And this is Omitil, she isn't huge on high speech” she added, vibrant eyes flicking down to the lynx which hugged closely to the girls legs before returning back to the darker male.

“I was about to start correcting the map draft I started of the village... if you want to tag along” words were spoken softly, silky smooth and seemingly innocent compared to her harsher, more confrontational manner of speech directed at women, Hael and Tobias. Shoulders rising as she dipper her head low, holding herself somewhat submissively, conscious of the male's higher rank of which deemed her respect, something that had been engraved into her since her time within Salsola with her family. Submit to the superiors, lie sweetly and act fake, earning favours with gifts and escaping trouble with bribes, such was the environment she was raised within.

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#23220d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge {background-color:#a4a63f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... wTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_HarrowGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread